To Schedule An Appointment:
For your convenience we have a client intake form which you can print, fill out, and bring with you to your appointment.
By Appointment Only - No Walk-ins
Sundays & Holidays - Closed
As The Reflexologist:
- I will return all phone calls and e-mails within 24-hours of receipt unless I am out of town.
- I respect all clients regardless of age, gender, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, body type, political affiliation, state of health, or personal habits.
- Only shoes and socks must be removed for a reflexology session...or jewelry, if working on the hands. For the client's comfort and privacy, legs will be draped with a towel or coverlet for those wearing dresses, skirts, or shorts.
- I keep accurate records and maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times.
As The Client, Please:
- Re-Schedule Policy - When a client schedules an appointment they are reserving a block of my time. A 24-hour re-schedule notice is required in order to avoid a $30.00 cancellation fee.
- Payments are due at the time services are rendered, unless other arrangements have been made in advance. MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- Please be on time - I often have clients booked back to back and as a courtesy to all, it is important that I stay on schedule. If you must be late, understand that you are buying a block of my time...expect the session to end at the scheduled time and full payment for the entire block of time reserved is required.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
We look forward to serving you!